The Communications Team is pleased to announce an opportunity to create a new logo and tagline for Mandarin Lutheran Church. The winning submissions will be used on the church’s website, bulletins and other publications, media and outreach and should present a refreshed and up to date look and feel.
We invite congregation members to submit a logo to represent MLC and a tagline (such as God’s Work, Our Hands).
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Submissions must be designed and created by congregation members.
- No more than two submissions (two logos and taglines) per member.
- Taglines should be no more than four words.
- Members can submit either logos, or taglines, or both.
- Logo submissions should be simple and easy to reproduce.
- The church will retain rights to the final, selected submissions.
- The communications team reserves the right to make minor edits or alterations to the selected submission or to combine submissions to achieve the desired outcome.
- Submissions are due to the church office by October 15, 2021.
Please contact a member of the communications team with any questions.